Dr. Mark E. Smith, Foster & Adoption Liaison, Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina is offering some additional resources to help us better understand the "every child foster & adoption ministry." Please click on the links below for more information.
The following is a direct link to the North Carolina Baptist Foundation website:
Bring your used Sunday School Literature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC. We are receiving several boxes of used Sunday School literature from churches across our Buncombe Baptist Association. Come help us sort and box this material so that we can transport them to Shelby, NC. From there they will be shipped to many countries where churches need these "Love Packages" to lead believers in a deeper study of God's Word. The following is a list of items we will accept.
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
- Reference Books,& Commentaries, Devotionals,VBS Kits (Complete Kits), Christian Books & Paperbacks
- Media (CD's DVD's, B Blu Ray, Music, Movies Teaching and etc.)
- Hymnals & Musicals
- Puppets, Bible Games, Biblical Puzzles, Nativity Sets, Noah's Ark
Sorting Used Literature & Bibles: (Local Volunteer Work that Impacts International Missions)
- THERE ARE NO SORTING DATES FOR THIS QUARTER AT THIS TIME: (Each sorting date begins at 10:00 am)
- Please call the Baptist Resource Center at 828-252-1864 to let us know you are coming (individual, small groups)
Thank You, Diana Brewer, Missions Mobilization Assistant