Bring your used Sunday School Literature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC where it will be processed for shipment to English speaking countries throughout the world.
Like Materials should be sorted together. Each box should be labeled with the quantity and contents of the box. We will accept the following items:
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Tracts: All tracts
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
Sorting Used Literature & Bibles: (Local Volunteer Work that Impacts International Missions)
- We are receiving several boxes of used Sunday School literature from churches across our Buncombe Baptist Association. Come help us sort and box this material, devotionals, and Bibles so that we can transport them to Shelby, NC. From there they will be shipped to many countries where churches need these "Love Packages" to lead believers in a deeper study of God's Word.
- Sorting Dates for this Quarter: Thursday, January 31, 2019; Thursday, February 28, 2019; Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Please call the Baptist Resource Center at 828-252-1864 to let us know you are coming (individual, small groups)
Thank You, Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator