The churches of NC have established a goal to roundup $400,000 in food, supplies and gift cards.
Through the "Food Roundup," you fill his or her heart when you fill the plate of a child who has gone without eating regularly before coming to Baptist Children's Homes. You are the hands and feet of Jesus by helping provide enough food to feed children and families for an entire year at BCH's cottage homes across NC.
For a complete list of needs please visit: https://www.bchfamily.org/img/pages/Food_Roundup_2019_-_Needs_List.pdf
You may drop off food items during the entire month of April at the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center located at 227 Hazel Mill Road, Asheville 28806.
Disciple-Making for Grandparents - 6 Ways to Point Your Grandchildren to Christ
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - (6:00pm -8:00pm)
Buncombe Baptist Resource Center - Begins With FREE Light Meal
Facilitated By: Mark Smith, Coordinator of Faith at Home Network
Call 252-1864 for more information and to register
Register by: Wednesday May 15th, 2019
Are you looking for ideas on how to engage in meaningful missions work? North Carolina Baptists are at work around the world and you can be involved! Click below to read about three areas of ministry where you can be engaged. How will you make an impact in 2019? For more information contact Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator at the Buncombe Baptist Resource Center at 828.252.1864 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you have Hispanics living near your church and want to find ways to reach them? Gary Odom is available to meet with pastors, church leaders or come and speak on a Sunday evening to help you map out a simple plan. Gary has been a missionary with IMB in South America for nine years and has also started Spanish speaking churches in the U.S. He is currently contracting with the Buncombe Baptist Association to help churches in this area. You may call Gary at 828-620-1265 or text him. Gary is looking forward to hearing from you.
Bring your used Sunday School Literature, Bibles and tracts to the Resource Center. The materials will be transported to Harvest Seed Ministry of Mt. Sinai Baptist Church in Shelby, NC where it will be processed for shipment to English speaking countries throughout the world.
Like Materials should be sorted together. Each box should be labeled with the quantity and contents of the box. We will accept the following items:
- Bibles: New, used, any translation, in any condition
- Tracts: All tracts
- Sunday School Supplies: Quarterlies, teacher books, teaching packets, teaching pictures, etc. for all ages and all publishers, Children's packets should include just teaching help items and be in the plastic cover sealed shut. Do not send any handiwork or crafts the children have made.
Sorting Used Literature & Bibles: (Local Volunteer Work that Impacts International Missions)
- We are receiving several boxes of used Sunday School literature from churches across our Buncombe Baptist Association. Come help us sort and box this material, devotionals, and Bibles so that we can transport them to Shelby, NC. From there they will be shipped to many countries where churches need these "Love Packages" to lead believers in a deeper study of God's Word.
- Sorting Dates for this Quarter: Tuesday, April 30, 2019; Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (Each sorting date begins at 10:00 am)
- Please call the Baptist Resource Center at 828-252-1864 to let us know you are coming (individual, small groups)
Thank You, Roger Rearden, Missions Mobilization Coordinator